LiquiFix Lubricant is the only lubricant you’ll ever need (or want!) in your home. Works as well or better than the leading “unfriendly” brand lubricants, but LiquiFix Lubricant is eco-friendly, biodegradable and safe around people, pets and food. Works great in the garage, too!
- Non-toxic, minimal carbon footprint,
- Won’t harm the ozone layer
- Child and pet-safe (and safe around grownups too!)
- Safe near food
- Non-corrosive, won’t harm surfaces
- Neutral pH
- High flashpoint, low freezing point
- Won’t collect dust
If it sticks, grinds or squeaks, our strong, eco-friendly household lubricants makes it quiet and smoothly operational! There are about a billion uses for LiquiFix lubricants but whether you use it on steel, ceramic, aluminum, plastic or iron, all our quality, premium grade lubricants are 100% safe to use around people, pets and food. And they work as well or better than the leading toxic brands.
Here are some uses for LiquiFix Household Lubricant:
- Loosen nuts and bolts
- Spray on walls to remove crayon without harming the paint (and no toxic fumes will linger in Junior’s room!)
- Makes the wheels on rolling toys including cars, trucks and Big Wheels run smoother
- Removes crayon from the clothes dryer (unplug dryer first)
- Removes scuff marks from ceramic floors and walls
- Spray on lawnmower, wheelbarrow and garbage pail wheels
- Works great on garden tools – your hedge trimmers and plant cutters will be way easier on your hands!
- Use on tools like pliers, wrenches and vices
- Takes the squeak out of backyard swings
- Makes shower doors easier to open
- Great on drawers that stick, especially in the hot months
- Lube gate locks and latches
- Try LiquiFix on sliding glass doors